At 12:03 PM 1/14/2, Bruce Sorge wrote:
> I had 4 windows all pop up at the same time and hide in the background.

Hmm. What was in those windows? Were you on any particular page? (I haven't
seen similar things, or heard similar comments from others, if that context
is of help.)

btw, the site designers are in the site feedback forum... if there's any
comment you'd like to pass directly then here's the link, thanks:
http://webforums.macromedia.com/macromediafeedback

jd