From: Douglas Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 5:01 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SQL?

I am trying to figure out how I should set up a database for an
ecommerce site. I will be selling music CD's.

Each artist can have several albums, and each album can have several
tracks. I am pretty sure I will need 3 tables for that info. What I am
wondering , is where should I keep pricing info and such? Should it be
in the album table or should there be a seperate table for pricing etc.

Any insight would be helpful

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and [Unix]
BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

Doug Brown