Ok here's how I would do it.
1 table for artist- a reference table
1 table for album names. Use the artistID to hook to artist table
1 table for any track names.
This gives you a couple of one to many/many to many relationships
One artist=many albums
One album (or many albums)=many tracks (think about remakes here- it
would
only need to be entered once).
1 table that hooks these all together: Artist Id/AlbumID/TrackID

Then you of course will have customer table/orders table.
You can't assume that the price will only be changed once- so you can
do a
couple of things.
1.
Leave the price on the album table or make a reference table for
prices.
When the person buys a cd the actual price is put on the the orders
table.
That transfers the actual price (through a query) and allows you to
change
the price easily in the album table.
If the company needs to track what albums they marked down/when/how
much
marked down- you can make a history table.  The info would be sent to
the
history table albumid/priceid/date then the new price takes the place
of the
old price.
2. Use a dynamic percentage equation.  You still track the retail price
then
have a (dynamic) field for discount %. (% of discount- default being no
discount). You still need the history table to say when/howmuch/what cd
was
marked down.
So after all my rambling it boils down to you need some type of history
table- no matter what. along with albumid/price(id)/date you may want
consider things like is this a permanent markdown/temp markdown.
Good luck,j