From: Weaver, Anthony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 1:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Need clarification on Content Management

For what it is worth,  Application Development Trends recently ran a
good
article on this topic.

http://www.adtmag.com/article.asp?id=5948

Here at The Limited, I custom built a system for our Intranet.
However, if
we were going to expand the scope to all of our sites (Limited,
Victoria's
Secret, etc), we would probably buy.

I would happily fill in some more details via e-mail if you like.  Hope

it
helps...