On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:11:22 -0500, Lewis Sellers
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:56:03 -0500, Robert Everland
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Like which ones?
>>

>I'd have to go poking through the "deleted" table. Maybe it's just
>been a while since I did a full refresh.
>
>trilimetry was one I remember. (cfdefusion of course is closing but
>the site's still there for now.) Oh, forumspot.org. That's not news
>though. :)

While I'm at it there were also several "well-known" sites that
crashed with "Error Occurred While Processing Request" because they're
not checking if URL parmeters exist before using them.

I won't mention names. But there were a couple. /-)

This has the unfortunate effect of having  the title of their website
listed as "Error Occurred While Processing Request" whenever they're
mentioned on at intrafoundation.com. ;->

Something to check people.

---min