icesinc.com went waaaay down owing me money and such. If your looking for
 nate's site try nateweiss.com
cflinux.org was set up during the hype of the new linux release and was
 basically limited to a presentation I gave on CF to a linux users groups
 (CF on linux). I don't know where the site is nor the presentation tape.
 I'll look around as I'm sure Jesse would like it.
Don't know why forumspot is dead. I'll have to ask Rob. It was supposed to
 be a 'open source' place for the old CF forums. It disappearing only lends
 credibility to peoples claims of 'abandonware'.
cfmentor seems to be up but cftutorials is not. Stephan was rather upset
 with MM the same way (and for the same reasons) that I was. His main site
 (cfvault.com) looks like its coasting. Same with Duncan and defusion (he's
 looking to sell the site and content for anyone interested).
I'm not going to rehash the whole MM community interaction thing especially
 when I'm supposed to be speaking with them about how to make it better
 (eventually). A number of people got upset with various things that
 happened and have either stopped using CF, left the community or other
 things.
On that note, anyone who is looking to leave for whatever reason and can't
 be talked out of it, please work out some way for your content to be
 preserved. I'd be quite happy to put it on HoF as would others. There's
 still old papers on www.oacfug.org that I wanted and can't get to anymore.
 :(