Can answer this for me?  Will users in a sub-application keep the outer
application from timing out?

Here is an example:

I have a CF application that user log into an then have the option to
log into a sub application.  The sub application is actually in a
subdirectory off of the main application.  The outer application has a
timeout of 10 minutes.  The inner application also has a timeout of 10
minutes.  While the users are clicking away in the sub-app are the
clicks stopping the outer app from timing out or will the have to log
back in after 10 minutes are up and they finally decide to click the
link back to the main application?

Thanks,

Steve Durette
Database Administrator/Web Developer
Engineering & Construction Systems Support
SBC/Ameritech