sorry for the redundance; my email client didn't pull in the other
cf-talk
anyways; yeah. multicharacter delimiters would be a major bonus to cf.
don't know why they didn't just allow for a comma delimited list of
delimiters when they built their list function; i can only assume the
architecture of their string processing engine wouldn't allow for
variable
length delimiters, although it's easy enough to write such an engine
using
regular expressions.  tis how i wrote my dictionaryreplace function vb
at
least.  ack.  phoo.  thanks for staying positive.  peace homey!

-brendan avery