From: Paris Lundis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Macromedia's destruction of the Allaire Site...

I try to go to the developer's download section and get this lovely
message:

Due to scheduled maintenance, certain areas of our website are
unavailable
at this time. These areas include Macromedia Membership, Free Trial
Downloads, the Macromedia Store, the Edge newsletter, the Showcase,
Events,
the Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver, and UltraDev Exchanges, the
Developers
Exchange and Forums. You can use NNTP newsgroups instead of Forums until
our
maintenance is complete.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will be restoring service as soon
as
possible. If you've already made a download purchase, please return
after 6
pm PST on Sunday 1/27/02 to download your products.

Meanwhile, you can continue to browse the rest of our site. You can also
read about other ways to purchase Macromedia products or contact our
Customer Service Center.

Return to Macromedia home page.

OFFLINE FOR 2-3 DAYS????? what in the world are these folks thinking?
Bring
the old site back please....

-paris