From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 1:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Macromedia.com

I'm sorry to say but you have no clue here. CF is actually reviving itself
from a sleep. There are more CF jobs coming up all the time, Neo is going to
be a massive release and if what I've heard from MM is true, they're going
to pay more attention and give more respect to the resource managers. This
doesn't say dead to me. It says learning, living and growing. I wish I could
tell you all the new features in Neo. I wish I could tell you the changes
that they've made from the first alpha to now in order to make the new
features better for us. I wish I could show you what they're doing with
their next gen dev environment. I wish a lot, but the bottom line is that
the future of CF is secure. It's not going down, its not dying, its not
going to be eaten by MS.