For EJB work and play, there are many options now: Sun specs; BEA System'
30-day WebLogic trials; IBM WebSphere trials; JBoss open-source EJB
implementation; Orion implementation (single-developer use free, $$ for l
icensed
version).

So if you want to (and *can*) take the time, you can pick up the EJB stuf
f.  (Of
course, getting a job using it without the almost requisite corporate exp
erience
is harder.)  I find my main problem in doing so at times is simply findin
g the
time (or making it, different problem)...

Regards,
Joel Parramore