At 04:08 PM 1/27/02, Jeremy wrote:
>Hi-
>
>I saw the post about a person having problems downloading something on the
>site.

I've been trying for a full week to buy product through the store with no
luck.  I finally gave up and bought it from Amazon, where it was cheaper
anyhow.

>We have a planned outage this and next weekends in order to switch offsite
>hosting providers -- our current provider went out of business.

And the new one is slow as mud..maybe slower.

>We're also taking the coming months to re-build the site from scratch on
>our next releases of ColdFusion, Flash and Dreamweaver.
>
>We'd love your feedback on features for the site.

The features are fine.  The speed of the site, especially any of the
searches, is totally unacceptable, almost unusable.

Please fix.