> Can you install two instances of CF Server on the same UNIX
> machine? I want to move our Development environment from machine
> A to machine B which is also where our Staging/Testing environment
> lives so that I can install CF Server 5 on machine A. This means
> I need two instances on the same machine, one for each web
> site environment so that INCLUDE mappings work correctly for
> absolute paths as files are moved from environment to environment.

Unfortunately, you can only install one instance of CF on a machine. So, the
key to allowing the use of that instance for both development and staging is
to avoid the use of the root absolute mapping ("/") within your code.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444