I set up an Access table with checkboxes and yes/no capacity.  My email
and resulting form work and produce Yeses and Nos next to the checkbox
subject with this code...

On Email List?  #IIf(isdefined("form.Vol_E"), DE('Yes'), DE('No'))#

But my problem is I set up a search form, whose code is beneath my
signature, and I have tried reich2a.Vol_E etc, and when I use the code
above, it produces all yesses even if some of the checkboxes are
unchecked.  Now I have results that when I add a record by a form, the
ones I check have a 0 next to them, and unchecked have nothing -- but
the old records (the ones I haven't added in the table), have 1 for yes
and 0 for no next to the checkbox out put.

Does this make sense?  Code for search.cfm and search2.cfm is below...
I am trying ideally to get output of yeses and nos, but 1s and 0s from
the ones I submit will do.

search2.cfm

<CFQUERY NAME="reich2a" DATASOURCE="jgrn123" USERNAME="jgrn"
DBTYPE="ODBC" PASSWORD="pwd">

  SELECT *
  FROM Email9d
  WHERE Firstname='#FORM.txtFirstName#' AND
Lastname='#FORM.txtLastName#' OR Phone='#FORM.Phone#'

</CFQUERY>
<head>
<title>Search Results for Submissions</title>
</head>
<H1>SEARCH RESULTS FOR SUBMISSION</H1>
<hr>
<cfoutput query="reich2a">
Timestamp: #Timestamp#
ID: #ID#
CODE: #CODE#
<BR>
First Name:  #Firstname#
Last Name: #Lastname#
Home Telephone: #Phone#
Work Telephone: #WORK_PHONE#
Mobile Phone: #MOBILE_PHONE#
<BR>
Misc Phone: #MISC_PHONE#
<BR>
Home Address:<br>
Address: #Address1# #Address2#
City/State/ZipCode: #City# #State# #Zip#
Work Address:<br>
Address: #WORK_MAIL#
City/State/ZipCode: #WORK_CITY# #WORK_STATE# #WORK_ZIP#
<BR>Email2: #Email2#
Additional Information:<br>
On Email List?  #Vol_E#
<hr>
</cfoutput>
<hr>
</BODY>
</HTML>

search.cfm

<head>
<title>Search Engines for Submissions</title>
</head>
<H1>SEARCH FOR SUBMISSION</H1>
<form action="search2.cfm" method="post">
<h3>Please enter supporter's first and last name, and home phone.</h3>
First Name:<br>
<INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="txtFirstName">
Last Name:<br>
<INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="txtLastName">
Main Phone:<br>
<INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="Phone">
<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="PROCESS"><INPUT TYPE="RESET" VALUE="CLEAR">
</FORM>
</BODY>
</HTML>

=====