Anyone out there use special software for production-cycle and
source-code-management other than Visual Source Safe?  I've only taken a
peek at MM's SiteSpring.  Has anyone built a custom system for doing this?
Is anyone interested in building one as a team?

Just curious.

Oh and also I found a pretty cool program for ~$30 bucks that's really
useful for mapping out your program architecture (variables and logic
branches and stuff) http://www.visual-mind.com/ ; it's kind of like
natrificial software's "the brain" but it has far superior import/export
capability.  Just FYI -- I thought my fellow developers could get some use
out of it.

brendan avery 2.0 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
310.779.2211 - santa monica, california