Well, I have to say that their plans look good:
http://ucvhost.com/pricing.html

But they're offering CF 4.5, not 5.0.  A DNS lookup shows that they are
owned by "Instaspace", which is based in New Delhi.

If you don't hear back from them soon, I might suggest looking into Internet
Design 2000 at http://www.internetdesign2000.com/ (they're the only host
with pricing plans anywhere close to what ucvhost is offering).

Good Luck!
Hatton Humphrey