I need to loop over a page that just contains links to companies in it
and separate out each link to be put into a database. I tried the
following code:

<CFHTTP.......></CFHTTP>
<CFSET variables.start = "<a HREF=">
<CFSET variables.end = "</a>">
<CFSET variables.orginal_content ="#variables.final_content#">
<CFSET variables.edit_content=RefindNoCase('#variables.start#',
variables.orginal_content)>
<CFSET variables.final_edit_content=RefindNoCase('#variables.end#',
variables.orginal_content, variables.edit_content)>
<CFSET variables.final_content=mid(variables.orginal_content,
variables.edit_content,
variables.final_edit_content-variables.edit_content)>

As I expected, this just pulled the first link out.  How would I loop
over something like this to get each one, which will be put directly
into a database as it's own record. Could be anywhere from 10-200 links,
changes often.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Jim Vosika