>Also, if this were happening with all my queries, then I'd have something to
>go on. But it's literally just this one query that is choking, and is
>actually a lot less complex than some other queries on the page. It's a
>simple select that calls a User-Defined Oracle function in the SQL along
>with two other columns from the table. I targeted the UDF as a potential
>culprit, but even removing that doesn't help.

  Just a thought...
  Try removing the UDF and putting the query in a new template (one that
hasn't run yet) and see if that has an effect.

  ColdFusion does use some form of template caching.  I don't know any of
the specific details of that, but is it possible you execute the template,
make a change, and re-run it again without the changes taking effect.

  I believe the above synopsis to be  a shot in the dark, however...

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!