> I wrote a bunch of UDF's for latlon calculations and posted them at
> cflib.org about two weeks ago. I see they are still sitting in the
> submission queue.  <Why does it take two weeks to get to it guys?>

One word - Neo. :)

(In other words, I'm _very_ busy, as is Rob right now.)

We just published a set of UDFs and will be getting more up soon.
Remember, we check the code for best practices as well as proper
categorization.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus