From: Chad Gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 5:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Template running more than once?

Is is an action page off a form?

Browsers will allow a double click on the submit form to process the action

page twice

To keep people from clicking the submit button twice use this:

<INPUT TYPE="Button" NAME="Submit" VALUE="Start Activity"
onClick="if(this.value == 'Start Activity') this.form.submit();
this.value='Please Wait.';">