Shawn,

> For me, the concept of Fusebox is good, but in practicality it becomes a
> pain to debug... having to track back through ALL included files to find
an
> error...

Not sure what version of CF you are using, but CF4.x and CF5 debug
information gives the file name of the template where the error occurred,
the route through included files , as well as the exact line and character
on that line that the error occurred, so it shouldn't be that much of a
problem.

Generally I find that Fusebox is easier to debug than other methods, simply
because the code is in much more manageable chunks, generally with only one
function in a template.  Not much to look back through and not much code to
wade through.

Just my 2p on that aspect of Fusebox.

Regards

Stephen