Andrew,

First, i am glad you noticed the feed. It just went live yesterday.

second, it is not a WDDX XML document (just XML). you can view the DTD
here:

http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/resources/macromedia_resources.xml"/

basically, you will need to use a COM or Java XML parser with CF 5 and
parse the data. Of course, you can abstract all of the parsing away in a
custom tag. (note, that the DTD is not linked in the document, so make
sure when you parse you do not try to validate it).

does that help? let me know if you have any other questions...

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]