At 8:14 AM 3/6/2, Haggerty, Michael A. wrote:
> Something odd I noticed... there is no mention of Director MX.

Got some already typed up over here:
http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/jd_forum/

(The Shockwave Player still has many more types of dynamic import filters
than does the smaller Flash Player... in the latter you've now got JPG and
MP3 plus the existing SWF loading, but Director can link to over a dozen
additional formats at runtime.)

jd