From: Greg Alton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 8:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: a little about the future

I'm excited about Flash MX and CF MX. I'm the Flash evangelist over at
CF
Dev
and what I love the most about Flash is the possibilty of building
forms
with advanced state management and validation capabilities in a
fraction
of
the time it takes to do the same thing with other technologies.

These forms require less code, are cross-browser compatible and easily
scalable (clustered servers). They're object-oriented forms and the
probl
em
has been that it is very difficult to do the first time.

I'm guessing that Flash MX/CF MX will make this development much easier
nd
therefore strengthen CF.

And Flash and Neo..... Don't get me started!

Greg Alton
CFDev