From: Bruce Holm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 12:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Intranet apps

I was looking for a conference room signup app only.  This would be a
corporate wide, web browser accessible application.  Outlook requires
LDA P I believe and our company does not plan to run or support it.
(Don't ask wh
y)

For weather I'm aware of AccuWeather data feed in XML format but not
sure what they would charge.  I was hoping for a free app I could
integrate in to the home page that shows current weather conditions for
a local city, lik e MyExite or MyLycos offers.