Not to ruin the party or be overly nosey, but please don't put local weather
information on your corporate intranet, that's just plain wrong in so many
ways. When I worked for a global company based in Minneapolis, I would login
to their corporate intranet and 70% of the page was the local, Minneapolis
weather forecast. I'm sure the intentions were good, but everyone from New
York, Chicago, LA, UK, etc would get a nice big browser full of "26 and
heavy snow" each time they needed information about the actual company. It's
probably good to let people stick to their own sources for weather
information (morning news, newspaper, weather.com, etc), and keep the
intranet specific to the actual company.

Adam.