I have a strange problem. After I upload a .mdb or xls file and add it as a
datasource I am unable to upload a new version that has been modified
locally. I get a "datasource in use" error msg. (This is true in both WS_FTP
and LEAP_FTP. I haven't tried DOS.)

Now this doesn't particularly matter in most cases as I change via CF. But
now I want to have HR and other staff upload changes via <CFFILE>.

The only way I can do this now is to go the admin page, remove the data
source, go to the directory and remove the file, then add the new file and

Has anybody faced this before?

-- glm

sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient.