At 09:40 AM 3/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>(Shouldn't this be on CF-Community?)
>
>In my world the distinction is not OO based... Object Oriented is a more
>advanced programming technique, but you have to remember those who
>program in non-Object capable languages (and there are a lot of them).
>
>There were people referred to as Programmers long before the concept of
>Object Oriented development came along.

  Actually, I think you mean long before the concept of Object Oriented
programming was put into practice.  Based on my understanding, OO is just
as old as Procedural Programming.  Wasn't Object Oriented programming one
of the 'technologies' developed at Xerox Parc, along with the GUI operating
system (which went to Apple ) and Ethernet ?

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!