I'm thinking that you don't even need the DayOfTheWeek table, especially if all it
contains is an ID related to a Day of the Week (1, Monday|2, Tuesday, etc.)  Depending
on what you're trying to do, you may not even need the WeekOf table.

How are you joining the tables?  Send us the query.

You might also look into the Week([date]) and DayOfWeek([date]) and
DayOfWeekAsString([1-7]) functions in the documentation.

Sharon