Okay, well I finally got the MS ODBC driver working, I had to go around my
head to get to my A$$ doing it.  So I would venture to guess I am still
doing something wrong.
Native drivers, I get an error with though.  It is unable to verify the
connection.  I tried to go into the control panel to do it and got the message
"Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error odbc 126(Merant
3.70 ColdFusion OEM 32-bit Oracle8)"
Anyone have any suggestions?  I can connect using my sql soft application
just fine, and MS oracle 8.  However I have stored procs and triggers and
such, don't I have to use native for these?