I found Milonic DHTML menus from recommendations on this list.  Its either free with a
link or $30 annually for a support contract, which lets you use it link-free.

http://milonic.com/menu

I built a free tag that works with it on dynamic menus populated from query output:

http://devex.macromedia.com/developer/gallery/info.cfm?ID=03A655E5-107A-11D6-83FE00508B94F380&method=Full

Not a standalone app, but should show you how to insert it into your own system real
easy.

---------------------------------------
Matt Robertson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc., www.mysecretbase.com

from: "Tangorre, Michael T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:22:02 -0500

Hello Everyone.

I have been playing with the IE DOM and NS DOM for the past two weeks, and
decided to ask if anyone knows of any good JS menu scripts that looks nice
and work in IE4+, NS4.08+?
I would appreciate any links or advice.

Mike