From: Michael Tangorre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 5:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF & JS Menus

Thanks Shawn.
This is for a school project I am putting together..so free is what I am
looking for. I'd like to get into DHTML, Javascript, and DOM more, but with
graduation coming up, I just dont have time right now...

so anyone reading this..any free menus would be great.
I am looking for something that I can use with CF.
I have a query that grabs the main categories and then loops around another
query passing in the main catid to get the sub cats and thus I get the info
needed to give the javascript to generate the menus.. I have on working in
some versions of NS and all IE but need it to work in IE4+, NS4.08+.

Thanks for any links.. advice, help.. much appreciated.
Mike