The word "all" is a reserved word, thus the error.  Just rename your
table column and everything should work.

I am off to get faded at the Block.  Have a good night all!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Fongemie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 6:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Help, fresh eyes needed!

Hello cftalk,

  Too long of a day. Cold fusion keeps telling me I have a syntax
  error with this very simple insert. I see nothing wrong. Am I
  missing something?

 <cfquery name="AddRecord" datasource="andes" dbtype="ODBC">
                INSERT INTO tunetips
                        (title,
                        blurb,
                        all)

                  VALUES
                        ('#Form.title#',
                        '#Form.blurb#',
                        '#Form.all#');
        </cfquery>

Best regards,
 Jeff Fongemie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]