From: Shawn Grover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 1:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFCookie vs Javascript cookie vs ASP cookie ??

Experience tells me that ASP and Javascript have problems reading cookies
set by Cold Fusion.  And Cold Fusion seems to have problems reading cookies
set in JS or ASP.

I'm just curious if I'm the only one seeing this behaviour, or maybe I've
missed something in my understanding of how the cookies are supposed to
work.

Any insight into this???  Thanks

Shawn Grover