On 3/26/02, Robert Everland penned:
>Do not buy a cal with it becuase you will need to buy a cal for every web
>visitor you have, and since you will never know how many vistors you get
>you'll end up being in violation of it. You can get a one processor license
>as long as you limit the processors in SQL. HTH

No, that's not true. You have to buy a processor license for each
processor on the box, whether you use them or not. I think that was
true with SQL 7's licensing, but that licensing model has been tossed
out.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452