From: Owens, Howard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 6:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFWDDX example needed

I've not worked with WDDX.

I need to create an array of structures, serielize it, then deserielize it
later.

Anybody have some example code of passing an array to WDDX and then getting
it out again.  I've looked at the manuals, and they don't seem to be on
point exactly, but I'm going to study them seriously between today and
actually writing code tomorrow.  Any pointers appreciated.

My plan is to create an array scoped locally, serielize it, let the user go
elsewhere, select more stuff, add it to the array (at which point, the wddx
packet is deserielized, the new stuff is appended, and then the whole array
is reserielized.  Is this right?

I'm using client variables ... so how do I make sure the user always gets
back his right packet when moving from page to page?

H.