From: "Bruce Sorge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 3:02 PM
Subject: OT: JS Question

> I have a form that, if a user selects a specific item from a select list,
then the next section of the form is grayed out, and the required attributes
are no longer required. I know how to by-pass the required fields using
simple if-else in my JS validation. What I am needing to know is, how would
I go about making the other form elements disable? Does this even make
sense? IS this more of a DHTML thing?