I would love to do the dynamic menus in flash.  I never thought to put
the flash into a layer.  Interesting idea.  See though drop down menus
could create some very cool effects, especially since you can animate of
the menu.

Good Fortune,
Richard Walters,
Webmaster, Davita Laboratory Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(800) 604-5227 x 3525

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/29/02 11:07AM >>>
This is not possible with regular DHTML layers but, I have come up with
solution, but I don't have an example for you. Try putting a flash
movie in
the layer. It will go over the form fields. It will even (in IE) allow
transparency. You can even see the webpage behind/through the menu.
Now, to
do it right, you'll need a full dhtml/flash/cf solution for menus. I
haven't
seen one yet. Currently, I'm waiting on my new employer to buy Flash
MX.
When I get, it I plan on developing one. If anyone has beat me to this,
let
me know. I would like to see what you came up with.

Justin Hansen
Uhlig Communications
Web Developer / Programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]