I strongly suggest that you go to
<http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html> and purchase the following:

ESSENCE OF BEND-OVER SPELL KIT: $22.00
To dominate, subjugate, and rule your lover, boss, family member, or rival.
(or computer...)
1 Black Crucifix candle ($3.00 value)
Essence of Bend-Over Bath Crystals ($2.50 value)
Essence of Bend-Over Dressing Oil ($4.00 value)
Essence of Bend-Over Incense ($2.50 value)
Essence of Bend-Over Sachet Powder ($2.50 value)
Packet of John the Conqueror Root Chips ($2.00 value)
Packet of Calamus Root Chips ($2.00 value)
Packet of Licorice Root Chips ($2.00 value)
Purple Cloth Bag ($1.50 value)
Complete instructions for use

You might also want to consider a:

FEAR NOT TO WALK OVER EVIL SPELL KIT: $34.00
Protection against the work of enemies.
9 White offertory candles ($4.50 value)
Fear Not to Walk Over Evil Powder ($2.50 value)
Fear Not to Walk Over Evil Incense ($2.50 value)
Fear Not to Walk Over Evil Crystals ($2.50 value)
Hot Foot Powder ($2.50 value)
13-Herb Bath ($2.00 value)
Devil's Shoe Strings Curio ($2.00 value)
Fear Not to Walk Over Evil Mojo Bag fixed with metal Skull Charm
and Fear Not to Walk Over Evil Oil ($15.00 value)
Complete instructions for use

And, if that doesn't work, you'll definitely need:

STEADY WORK SPELL KIT: $26.50
Used to get a good job, receive a raise or promotion, and prevent being
laid off.
1 White Crucifix candle ($3.00 value)
2 Blue offertory candles ($1.00 value)
Steady Work Bath Crystals ($2.50 value)
Steady Work Incense ($2.50 value)
Steady Work Sachet Powder ($2.50 value)
Steady Work Mojo Bag fixed with metal Clock charm
and Steady Work Dressing Oil ($15.00 value)