From: "Michael Ross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 4:31 PM
Subject: 2 Selects killing me

> I am trying to use the 2 selects and it not working the page just won't
load.  So I know I don't have any bugs just that my query isn't running
right and I am not populating the selects right....

> here is my query.  Basically I have a table with lots of records.  Using
the first select box I want to to show only the cpt codes from the 1st boxes
list of locations.  the fees table has a idnumber, the locationid, the cpt
code and some other data.

> <CFQUERY NAME="FEES" DATASOURCE="#application.dsn#">
>  SELECT
> tblcorp_fees_location.LOCATION,
> tblcorp_fees_location.LOCATION_NUMBER,
> tblcorp_fees_fees.LOCATION_ID,
> tblcorp_fees_fees.CPT_CODE
>  FROM         tblcorp_fees_fees INNER JOIN
>                       tblcorp_fees_location ON
tblcorp_fees_fees.LOCATION_ID = tblcorp_fees_location.LOCATION_NUMBER