From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 2:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Client Variable Database Storage

If you don't expect a lot of traffic, just use session variables. I only use
client variables on sites that will either have a lot of traffic, or ones
that I would like to move one day to a clustered enviroment. Use session
variables (with locking), it will make your life easier.

Robert Everland III
Dixon Ticonderoga
Web Developer Extraordinaire