It's not absolutely clear how the CF scheduler handles weekly or monthly
scheduled events.  In the CF Administrator, it requires a time of day, but
doesn't ask for a day of month, or a day of week.  I assume then that
monthly scheduled task must go off on the day of month that coincides with
the Start Date?  I.E., if you schedule something to start on 05/03/2002,
then it would always execute on the third of the month?

Similarly, with weekly scheduled events, does it figure out what day of week
the start date happens to fall on, then run the task on that same weekday
each week?

One thing that must be a bug in the CF Administrator (CF5) is that when you
edit a weekly or monthly event, it always resets the <select> box back to
"Daily".

Jim