I have a stored procedure set that gives info for an entire grade or just
one class depending on what the user chooses (by way of select boxes).
But I can't seem to get the cfprocparam correct- When I try to pull by grade
only I keep getting the error

ODBC Error Code = 22005 (Error in assignment)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid character value for cast
specification
SQL = "sproc_GetStudents"

This is how I'm calling the sp
<CFSTOREDPROC PROCEDURE=" sproc_GetStudents" DATASOURCE="#Request.dsn#">

<CFPROCPARAM TYPE="IN" DBVARNAME="@GRADE" CFSQLTYPE="CF_SQL_VarChar"
VALUE="#GRADE#">
<CFPROCPARAM TYPE="IN" DBVARNAME="@TCHRLINK" CFSQLTYPE="CF_SQL_INTEGER"
VALUE="#TCHRLINK#">
<CFPROCPARAM TYPE="OUT" DBVARNAME="@STUDENTID" CFSQLTYPE="CF_SQL_VarChar"
VARIABLE="STUDENTID">
<CFPROCRESULT NAME="StudentPrint">
</CFSTOREDPROC>

I added Null="yes" but then just received a blank screen back.
Thanks for any help