shouldn't VALUE="#TCHRLINK#"
be VALUE=#TCHRLINK# without the quotes?????

----- Original Message -----
  From: Janine Jakim
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 12:28 PM
  Subject: RE: Input parameters for stored procedures

  Well I rechecked all my variable types-in the tables/queries/stored
  procedure and the passing order, all seems ok (unless my eyes have gone
  totally batty)
  But the prob still seems to be only when I try to do a whole grade- it works
  fine if I pick only the teacher.
  The only way I can seem to get it to work to get all by grade is by removing
  the teacher link part from the page and stored procedure leaving my code to
  look like this....
  <CFPROCPARAM TYPE="IN" DBVARNAME="@GRADE" CFSQLTYPE="CF_SQL_VarChar"
  VALUE="#GRADE#">
  <CFPROCPARAM TYPE="IN" DBVARNAME="@TCHRLINK" CFSQLTYPE="CF_SQL_INTEGER"