From: Stocke Terri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 2:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Way OT: remote presentations

Sorry folks! This one's WAY off topic, but this is the most
knowledgeable
list I belong to, so maybe one of you can help me...

My customer wants to hold a townhall meeting for the employees, but
allow
the users to dial in from their remote locations to hear the
presentation.
No problem there.

BUT...they want to present a powerpoint slide via the intranet to all
users
who wish to access it during the meeting. When the presenter changes the
slide at the actual meeting, they are hoping there is a way to
automatically
advance the presentation in each client's browser at the same time.

In addition, they want a way for users to be able to submit questions
from
their PC during the meeting.

Sorry for the way off-topicness ;), but has anyone ever done this? Is
there
some sort of 3rd party software that we'd have to have, or can we
implement
this ourselves programmatically?

If you can help me out, please contact me off list. Thanks!

Terri