Cheers Tony,

I'll send you a message off the list.

-Darren

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 April 2002 15:18
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: application.cfm

Your registry can only grow to an alotted size. have the registry grow
beyond this size (don't what it is off the top of my head, anyone know?) can
cause corruption and thus chicken-choke NT. with that in mind, the first
thing i always do is create a datasource exclusivly for client variable
storage and change the setting in CF Admin ASAP.

if you don't think that it is the ie6 problem (and could very not be that),
then can you possibly post you directory structure. if you want i can work
with you on this problem off list. just email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anthony Petruzzi
Webmaster
954-321-4703