From: Harmony Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 11:27 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Upgrade to CF 5.0 - yes or no ??

Presently running CF 4.5 SP2 on W2K, IIS5 with SQL2000 database.

Things generally seem OK, except for some users getting random errors about
missing
parameters - either form data or url parameters (a problem we still have
not been able to resolve but heard it "goes away with CF 5.0)

We are contemplating upgrading to CF.5.0 but not sure about full backward
compatability and the concern that it may end up creating new problems. The
main attraction to upgrade is the alleged increased in performance, and the
fact that with NEO coming along we want to remain somewhat current.

Does anyone have any input to share? Should we stay put or push forward. Is
CF 5.0 worth it?