Last wednesday there was a post on the list about CF5 on XP Home.
Since then I've purchased a new PC and I'll be using for dev. purposes.

I've tried to install CF5 with Apache 2.0, but I got some errors after I had
followed the instructions from the macromedia site........
One part of these instructions was non-existent in the new Apache 2.0 (add
module list).
And Apache 1.3 has issues with XP home (from what I've heard).

I remember someone had mentioned sambar.........
Would anyone know where to get the configuration instructions(if there are
some)?

I suppose I should have gotten XP pro!

Thanks (in advance),

Yves Arsenault