Dunno WHAT happened - I recreated the tables and now it works. Spooky...

-----Original Message-----
From: Venable, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 7:54 PM
To: 'Ian Lurie '
Subject: RE: Client var weirdness

 Interestingly enough, we just had the same thing happen. Try
re-establishing your client variables DB. Change it to save into cookies,
save that, and then change it back to the DB you are using.

Dunno why it happened, but we upgraded from SQL Server 7 to 2000 and got the
same error.

John Venable
Director of Web Architecture
Epilepsy Foundation