From: Ian Lurie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 19 April 2002 12:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Client var weirdness

Help?!

We just set up a new SQL box. Now we get this whenever you access a CF page
in an app that uses client vars:

ODBC Error Code = S0002 (Base table not found)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'CGLOBAL'

We set up the client var table as normal - both tables are there, so I'm not
sure what it's not finding...

Any ideas?

Ian